CT.4 CARVİNG TOOL CURVED THIN OVAL - 4 MM
Scraping tools; These hand tools with fine tips and different head structures are ideal for detailed sgraffito applications and to make detailed reliefs on difficult-to-work. With sharp and changeable designs and fine tracing, detail practice and practice is suitable.
• Fine blade with 0.5 mm thickness and different head structures,
• Handmade wooden handle (12.5 cm), fabric application was made to the wooden handle surface to provide ease of holding.
• It can be used in leather hardness and shaping of dry products.
• It provides the opportunity to work at different angles with its adjustable head.
• It is suitable for usage in superficial reliefs.
• It is used for carving under glaze applications on clay having leather hardness.
• It is suitable for usage in sgraffito applications.
• It is suitable for usage in Mishima, sculpture, scraping and more.
• The scraping tips was made of stainless steel.