California Dreaming EM-1224
The Laguna Moonscape group glazes create a surface like lava that can be layered, fluid to create striking effects with a velvety texture at a low degree. We recommend you to use it by making a trial tablet. It is food safe when it is fired at suitable degree. It is a moving and flowing glaze. It is ready to use. You can easily perform application with a brush on the biscuit.
Product Technical Features:
- Degree: 995-1060 °C (Cone:06)
- It is ready to use and suitable for application with brushing technique.
- Shake the can before starting the application.
- We recommend adding some water to the glaze in the can for a homogeneous mixture and application.
- You can make your application in two or three coats.
- It is food safe.
- Recommended firing temperature range: 1000-1030 °C.
- It is a moving and flowing glaze. We recommend that you to try at your own kiln conditions for the adaptation of glaze and body.
What is Artistic Ceramic Glaze? How Is It Used?
Artistic Ceramic Glazes are vitreous structure applied to the surface to make the surfaces of ceramic products with a porous structure impermeable and to ease usage by increasing the aesthetic effect.
It is a kind of glass that is resistant to high temperatures, acids and bases.
They are ready to use.