Moroccan sand glaze group is porcelain-stoneware ceramics glaze. With the Laguna Moroccan Sand group, it offers various colours as glossy, satin and matt on porcelain and stoneware bodies. It is food safe when it is fired at suitable temperature. It is ready to use. You can easily perform application with a brush on the biscuit.
Product Technical Features:
• Temperature: 1184 -1200°C (Cone:5/6)
• It is ready to use and suitable for application with brushing technique.
• Shake the can before starting the application.
• We recommend adding some water to the glaze in the can for a homogeneous mixture and application.
• You can make your application in two or three coats.
• It is food safe.
• Recommended firing temperature range: 1200°C
• We recommend that you to try at your own kiln conditions for the adaptation of glaze and body.
What is Porcelain-Stoneware Ceramics Glaze? How Is It Used?
Ceramics glazes are glassy structure applied to the surface to make the surfaces of ceramic products with a porous structure impermeable and to ease usage by increasing the aesthetic effect.
It is a kind of glass that is resistant to high temperatures, acids and bases.
They are ready to use.
You can directly apply.
You can easily perform application with a brush.