MoroccanSand Porcelain - Stoneware Ceramics Glaze - Laguna Glaze
With the Laguna MorrocanSand group, it offers various colours on porcelain and stoneware bodies as bright and satin. It is food safe when it is fired at suitable temperature. It is sold as powder or ready to use. You can easily perform application with a brush on the biscuit.
Product Technical Features:
- Temperature: 1184-1222 °C (Cone:5)
- It is sold as powder or ready to use.
- Glaze, which is ready to use,is suitable for application with brushing technique.
- Shake the can before starting the application.
- We recommend adding some water to the glaze in the can for a homogeneous mixture and application.
- You can make your application in two or three coats.
- You can prepare powder glazes according to the your glazing method. Dipping technique, brushing technique, airbrush technique…
- It is food safe.
- Recommended firing temperature range: 1200-1222 °C.
- We recommend that you to try at your own kiln conditions for the adaptation of glaze and body.
What is Porcelain-Stoneware Ceramics Glaze? How Is It Used?
Ceramic glazes are glassy structure applied to the surface to make the surfaces of ceramics products with a porous structure impermeable and to ease usage by increasing the aesthetic effect.
It is a kind of glass that is resistant to high temperatures, acids and bases.
They are ready to use.
You can directly apply.
You can easily perform application with a brush.
Brand: Laguna Clay
Firing Range: 1184 °C - 1222 °C
Product Group: Glazes
Product Family: MoroccanSand