TS Copper Luster Over-Glaze Application - Crafist®
TS Copper Luster is ready to use. It is recommended to clean the surface to be applied with cellulosic thinner or alkolhol before the application. The firing range is between 650 °C -800 °C.
How to Use TS Copper Luster Over-Glaze;
· Be sure to use gloves before starting the application.
· It is applied by thinning 10 units of TS Copper Luster liquid with 1 unit of cellulosic thinner.
· TS Copper Luster Over Glaze decor application is homogeneously applied to the surface in the form of a thin layer.
· This is because; It is ensured that the gas released in the kiln is removed from the environment.
· When the kiln reaches its maximum temperature, it should be kept for 15 minutes.
· We recommend using natural bristle (or soft synthetic) brushes.
· After cleaning your brush after application, pack it in a way that it does not get dusty.
· We recommend that you use a mask.
· Ventilate the application area