TT.3 TİRİMMİNG TOOL OVAL TRIM - 15X15CM
Bottoming tools; These hand tools with three different head structures are ideal for detailed bottoming application in your ceramics pottery wheel works. It is very suitable for comfortable working with its sharp stainless tips and wooden handle.
• Fine blade with 1.5 mm thickness and different head structures,
• Handmade wooden handle (10.5 cm) provides ease of holding.
• It is ideal for making fine and clean details.
• It can be used in leather hardness and bottoming of dry products.
• It can be used for carving under glaze applications on clay having leather hardness.
• It can be used in sgraffito applications.
• It can be used in Mishima, sculpture, scraping and more.
• The scraping tips was made of stainless steel.