With the Laguna Crackle glaze series, you can obtain crackle glazes in the range of 1185-1222 °C.
This glaze group does not contain lead and is non-toxic.
It is open to bacterial formation due to the cracked glaze surface. For this reason, it is recommended not to be used in eating and drinking containers.
Product Technical Features:
· Temperature: 1185-1222 °C (Cone:5)
· It is ready to use and suitable for application with brushing technique.
· Shake the can before starting the application.
· We recommend adding some water to the glaze in the can for a homogeneous mixture and application.
· You can make your application in two or three coats.
· It is food safe. It does not contain lead.
· We recommend that you to try at your own kiln conditions for the adaptation of glaze and body.