- It is a glossy porcelain-stoneware ceramic glazes.
- You can easily perform application with a brush on the biscuit.
- By mixing this group of glaze with each other, you can obtain glazes in endless number of different colours and shades. They are ready to use.
- You can permeate directly to the application.
- roduct Technical Features: Temperature: 1184-1222 °C (Cone:5) It is ready to use and suitable for application with brushing technique. Shake the can before starting the application. We recommend adding some water to the glaze in the can for a homogeneous mixture and application.
- You can make your application in two or three coats.
- It is food safe. Recommended firing temperature range: 1210-1222 °C
- We recommend that you to try at your own kiln conditions for the adaptation of glaze and body.
What is Porcelain-Stoneware Ceramic Glaze? How Is It Used?
Ceramic glazes are glassy structure applied to the surface to make the surfaces of ceramic products with a porous structure impermeable and to ease usage by increasing the aesthetic effect. It is a kind of glass that is resistant to high temperatures, acids and bases. They are ready to use. You can directly apply. You can easily perform application with a brush.